Article 1. Definitions
University of Groningen Lustrum Office: the Lustrum Office, located on the Oude Boteringestraat 44 (9712 HX) in Groningen, user of these General Conditions
Article 2. Applicability
- These General Conditions apply to all admission tickets sold by the Lustrum Office.
- Deviations from these General Conditions shall only be valid if expressly agreed in writing and confirmed by both parties. Deviations only apply to the agreement in question.
- If these General Conditions should be changed, but the general tenor remains the same, the new conditions shall apply instead of the changed conditions.
- Should any condition within these General Conditions be invalid or nullified, the remaining conditions shall remain fully applicable and the Lustrum Office shall set new conditions to replace those that are invalid or nullified, whereby the spirit of those invalid or nullified conditions shall be preserved as far as possible.
- The applicability of any divergent or supplementary conditions is explicitly dismissed.
Article 3. Admission tickets
- E-tickets or other types of admission tickets cannot be returned after purchase.
- Admission to the event in question is only granted on presentation of an original e-ticket.
- Staff of the Lustrum Office or security staff at the event location may ask visitors to show their admission tickets.
- Admission tickets are strictly personal and non-transferable.
- Admission tickets that are torn, broken, etc. are no longer valid.
- Admission tickets that have not been fully paid for are invalid. Visitors with admission tickets that are not fully paid for may be refused admission to the event.
Article 4. Events
- Visitors to the event location agree to be searched if security personnel deem this necessary.
- It is forbidden to bring the following items to the event location:
- Other dangerous implements
- Visitors are forbidden to climb the sets or scaffolding.
- Aggressive behaviour will not be tolerated.
- The events programme is provisional. Cancellations and/or changes to the events programme are not considered reason for reimbursement or changing of e-tickets. The Lustrum Office will in such cases do its best to offer a suitable alternative programme.
- The principle of first come, first served applies to events with a limited capacity.
- No alcohol will be served to visitors aged under 18. Identification may be required in the event of doubt.
- There is a smoking ban for events in covered locations, except in explicitly marked smoking zones.
- It is not permitted to bring pets.
- The House Rules of each event location must be complied with.
Article 5. Liability
- Participation in a Lustrum activity is at your own risk. The Lustrum Office is not responsible for any damage suffered by a visitor and/or participant as a result of his or her participation in the relevant Lustrum event, unless that damage is the direct result of intentional action or gross negligence on the part of the Lustrum Office.
- Visitors and/or participants must themselves ensure that they have adequate accident and liability insurance.